All of our tours operate rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos available for 1GBP.
Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early for your scheduled tour.
Students who book at the discounted rate need to present a valid student ID upon arival.
Participants must be over 14yrs of age and over 5ft (1.5m) tall
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party and will only be used for the purpose of this website.
We do reserve the right to contact you after your trip to receive feedback in an effort to improve every level of our service. If you do not wish to be contacted please email email@example.com and we will remove you from our mailing list. Photographs taken on our rides may at times be used for promotional purposes through our social media networks and our website.
Tally Ho! Cycle Tours offers 100% refunds if the reservation is canceled or amended more than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the scheduled tour.
Tally Ho! Cycle Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
Vouchers brought through third parties (eg. Groupon, Living Social...) are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. A voucher is deemed to have been redeemed once a booking has been made.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
1. This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Tally Ho! Cycle Tours. If you do not receive an invoice or acknowledgment in the mail, via e-mail, or with your Product, information about your purchase may be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Terms of payment are within Tally Ho! Cycle Tours sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Tally Ho! Cycle Tours, payment must be received prior to Tally Ho! Cycle Tours acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Tally Ho! Cycle Tours.
3. TALLY HO! CYCLE TOURS LTD DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TALLY HO! CYCLE TOURS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, TALLY HO! CYCLE TOURS IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
4. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of United Kingdom. You agree and represent that you are buying only for your own internal use only, and not for resale or export. Tally Ho! Cycle Tours has separate terms and conditions governing resale of Product by third parties.
5. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND TALLY HO! CYLE TOURS arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, TALLY HO! CYCLE TOURS advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED KINGDOM, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
6. All products, tours and services offered by Tally Ho! Cycle Tours are valid as per the dates displayed at www.tallyhocycletours.com or any affiliated website. Tally Ho! Cycle Tours is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
7. If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed tour date, Tally Ho! Cycle Tours will attempt to honour your request; however any changes made within 72 hours of your scheduled tour may attract an additional fee. There are no refunds offered within three (3) days of the scheduled tour for any reason.
8. Prices listed on www.tallyhocycletours.com or affiliated websites are per person, unless otherwise specified. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Tally Ho! Cycle Tours.
9. Tally Ho! Cycle Tours accepts payment via PayPal.
- There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
- Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilised.
I understand that travelling with Tally Ho! Cycle Tours may involve risks (and rewards) above and beyond those encountered on a more conventional day trip, and that I am undertaking an cycling trip with inherent dangers. I accept these risks and obligations and I fully assume the risks of travel . I release Tally Ho! Cycle Tours from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law. I understand that cycling helmets are available on request. I agree that all persons in this booking have understood all Tally Ho! Cycle Tour's terms and conditions as stated.
Wow, you actually read our tees and cees.
This marks you out as a truly remarkable individual.
Or a lawyer. The two are not mutually exclusive.